Hi friends after a long break i am back in action, as i have encountered with a virus named unwise.exe so i thought to share its solution with you people.
Unwise_.exe Virus affected in internet browsing. That virus blocked all sites and Run that Virus in computer running process. Below are manual removal instructions for unwise.exe so you can remove the unwanted file from your PC. Always be sure to back up your PC before you modify anything.
Use Windows Task Manager to Remove unwise.exe Processes
1. To open the Windows Task Manager, use the combination of CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC.
2. Click on the “Image Name” button to search for ” unwise.exe” process by name.
3. Select the ” unwise.exe” process and click on the “End Process” button to kill it.
Use Windows File Search Tool to Find unwise.exe Path
1. Go to Start > Search > All Files or Folders.
2. In the “All or part of the the file name” section, type in ” unwise.exe” file name(s).
3. To get better results, select “Look in: Local Hard Drives” or “Look in: My Computer” and then click “Search” button.
4. When Windows finishes your search, hover over the “In Folder” of ” unwise.exe”, highlight the file and copy/paste the path into the address bar. Save the file’s path on your clipboard because you’ll need the file path to delete unwise.exe in the following manual removal steps.
Take START then Command Prompt–>Type regedit then Click OK.After one window open .Click on Ctrl+F and type umwise_.exe.Click Search Button and all (unwise_.exe)entries deleted.
Detect and Delete Other unwise.exe Files
1. To open the Windows Command Prompt, go to Start > Run > cmd and then press the “OK” button.
2. Type in “dir /A name_of_the_folder” (for example, C:\Spyware-folder), which will display the folder’s content even the hidden files.
3. To change directory, type in “cd name_of_the_folder”.
4. Once you have the file you’re looking for type in del “name_of_the_file”.
5. To delete a file in folder, type in “del name_of_the_file”.
6. To delete the entire folder, type in “rmdir /S name_of_the_folder”.
7. Select the ” unwise.exe” process and click on the “End Process” button to kill it.
Hello friends, I am here with one of the most craziest problem's solution which is BIOS passwords. Mostly people set passwords on Bios a...
I have been looking around lately at all the old hardware I have lying around and thought what could I do with it all? Media center? Web s...
Most people know that you need to keep your wireless network secure but how many people know how to check their wireless encryption and ma...
Having a printer at home or in the office is an absolute necessity if you don't want to run to the library or to a professional p...
Power distribution in server racks come in a number of different varieties. It used to be that voltage and amps were the only conside...